Leaving Cert Supervised Study
The Institute of Education is offering a limited number of places for Leaving Certificate students on our weekend supervised study programme for academic year 2019/2020.
Students participating in the Leaving Cert Supervised Study Programme in the Institute of Education have the opportunity to study in a completely distraction-free environment, in an atmosphere that is calm and focused on learning.
Rules and Regulations:
The study halls in The Institute of Education are continuously supervised and any student wishing to enroll on our Supervised Study programme must adhere to strict rules regarding their behaviour and conduct.
Study is available until Saturday 17th May 2020 except during holidays and mid-term breaks as per the Evening and Saturday Classes schedule
Friday: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday: 11.00am – 4.00pm
Please call our office on 01 6613511 if you have any queries.
Study is available until Saturday the 17th of May 2020
• Places are subject to availability.
• Enrolment for one period does not guarantee students a place for any subsequent period.
• Students who abuse this facility will have their study privileges withdrawn.
• Credit Card payments accepted
• 10% reduction for the second and subsequent members of the same family, attending the same courses. Please contact our office to avail of this discount.
• Fees are non-transferable