Leaving Cert Supervised Study
The Institute of Education is offering a limited number of places for Leaving Certificate students on our weekend supervised study programme for academic year 2019/2020.
Students participating in the Leaving Cert Supervised Study Programme in the Institute of Education have the opportunity to study in a completely distraction-free environment, in an atmosphere that is calm and focused on learning.
Rules and Regulations:
The study halls in The Institute of Education are continuously supervised and any student wishing to enroll on our Supervised Study programme must adhere to strict rules regarding their behaviour and conduct.
Friday 20th September 2019 – Saturday 17th May 2020
Friday: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday: 11.00am – 4.00pm
Please Note: Holidays & mid term breaks as per the Evening & Saturday Classes schedule
Full Year: 20 Sept 2019 – 17 May 2020 €395
• Places are subject to availability.
• Enrolment for one period does not guarantee students a place for any subsequent period.
• Students who abuse this facility will have their study privileges withdrawn.
• Credit Card payments accepted
• 10% reduction for the second and subsequent members of the same family, attending the same courses. Please contact our office to avail of this discount.
• Fees are non-transferable