The UCAT, or University Clinical Aptitude Test, will soon open up registrations. Person Vue manage the tests and provide test centers as well as liaise with universities across the UK. This year the UCAT will be most likely online, given the global Covid-19 pandemic.
Who is this for:
- Students intending to apply for Medicine in the UK.
When and where can I register for the test:
- Students can register for UCAT from June 2nd 2021 until September 22nd. There will be no exceptions to this deadline.
- You can register at ucat.ac.uk
What happens after I register:
- Once you have registered, created an account, a registration email should arrive within 24 hours.
- This will contain a password which will allow you to log in to your Pearson Vue account.
- Book your test with Pearson Vue after June 28th.
If you would like to know more information about the UCAT you can visit the UCAT website here or you can contact the guidance team and they will be able to help you find the answers you need.